more smoke

So, yesterday I presented some smoke textures that I created. I continued to work on it and after altering some values, I managed to create some new interesting smoke textures. These textures look cleaner than those made yesterday. I made sure that the background would be closer to black and it helps to see the curves made by the smoke.

Here's some of these outputs:

When the process would be easier to control, with well defined functions to distribute the points, I will be able to generate as much smoke textures as I want. Might put a package of a hundred of them on Renderosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment