2011/06/27

More textures

In my research, I'm still working on my textures. Here's some results I produced today that I really like.








Those effects might be implemented in a next version of my live-wallpaper. I haven't decided yet. For the first two images, I put the orientation of the points right on the plane. Plus I tried a new function to compute the distance. This one allows some distance pixels to actually have a distance of zero when it's perfectly aligned with another points.

Next, I will try to use images as a source of points and orientations. To see if with this method it's possible to create mosaic from an image. Creating mosaic with the normal Voronoi diagram is something well known in the literature. But with this method of oriented points that creates cells that are not convex polygons might allow us to do something very unique.

Let me know what you think of these images.

No comments:

Post a Comment